Last Year Recordati were looking to put in place a large canteen/kitchen as a modular unit. We spoke to several providers and settled on Masterkabin as they very quickly provided us with transparent pricing and a clear plan from start to finish. The communication during all aspects of the project was excellent; the plan was executed as requested ,on time and on budget and all of us here are delighted with the result. In short, Masterkabin were a pleasure to deal with - Michael Kilkelly, Facilities Director at Recordati
Design, manufacture and supply a modular canteen.
- Canteen to be able to accommodate up to 40 persons at any time.
- Masterkabin to work in conjunction with V-Mobile on kitchen fit out.
- Canteen building to be manufactured, delivered and completed on site within 12 weeks of order.
- 21m x 7.27m Modular building designed with entrance lobby, open plan dining area, and kitchen area.
- Masterkabin tweaked design through various meetings with V-Mobile to accomplish the clients requirements.
- Site visited to ascertain the lifting methods for installation and logistics with Recordati personnel entering the area etc.
- Groundworks drawing issued to client for construction.
- A detailed method statement and risk assessment submitted to safety officer on site for approval prior to arrival.
- Canteen building manufactured, delivered and completed on site 11 weeks after order.
A standalone coffee dock, creating a separation from the kitchen and dining areas, while still maintaining a sense of open space within the canteen.
The entrance to the canteen incorporated a lobby area with a gowning area, complete with hanging space and sink.
The dining area has a choice of low level tables for the more relaxing lunch or high level tables for drop in meetings or quick breaks. All of this complemented with a blend of light fittings, makes for a very enjoyable dining experience.